GEarth Leadership Workshop & Awareness Program
🌞𝗚𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 [𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘦 7+], 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 & 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗲𝘁, 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲 “𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 [♥𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 ♥𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 ♥𝘝𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 ♥𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘳]” 𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘄𝘆𝗲𝗿, 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & 𝗦𝗗𝗚𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀.
GLTS wing YES-Youth Empowerment School will organize Workshops and awareness programs under the signature module “Life Leadership”. Life Leadership Module is designed to make the root mindset of a young person strong and mentor to become a good citizen.
Life Leadership Module Workshop includes following segments:
- Life Management, Wellness & Soft Skills
- Environment Literacy
- Interfaith Harmony
- Financial Literacy & Entrepreneurship
- Legal Rights & Cyber Crime
💥𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 💥 :
★Educational Institutes/Organizations/Companies/Group of People can apply for the Workshop.
★GLTS Committee will set a meeting after receiving the application and set workshop program.
★ Workshop Expenses must bear by the applicants/sponsors. [GEARTH is a charitable, self fund and donation based program, all fund is collected as donation to run the GEarth Program & Project. All collected Fund/donations will be spent for GEarth purposes only ]
Hotline: +8801755991488, WhatsApp: +9779823421715
- Training Authority:
GLTS Youth Empower School (YES) will conduct all the workshops and provide resource persons and facilitators.
- Module Approach:
GLTS has prepared a combined module under the name “ Life leadership” and will conduct sessions following AAA –
- Who can Participate:
- Students of School/College/Universities
- Third Gender Empowerment
- Physically Challenged Group Empowerment
- Indigenous Empowerment
- Workshops for Third Gender
- Breaking mental barrier,
- Legal rights
- Social inclusion
- Workshops for Physically Challenged Group
- Workshops for Indigenous Group
- Citizen Rights
- Environment Literacy
- Youth Development, Wellness, Leadership and Empowerment
- Change fixed mindset to positive, flexible, and problem solver.
- Good decision maker
- Proactive-resilient Leader and active citizen
- Developing Youth Capacity – understanding individuals’ roles, responsibilities and way to work for the implementation of the SDG policy;
- Exploring and highlighting the potential of the Youth to support SDG
- Contribute to restoring environment. Create connection with human and environment through environmental literacy.
- Provide them strong financial literacy, teach basics to maintain financial issues, empower them, set creative thinking to become entrepreneurs & give them employability skills ideas.
- Build open mind towards different religions and teach them about interfaith harmony to establish peace
- Train them on a basic citizen- legal rights and create awareness regarding cyber crimes
- Prepare them to represent as a leader for their community and preach problem-solutions in the GEarth Parliament and commit to work for achieving global goals in their area/province.
- Motiving the youth to grow the will to do work for world
- Identifying major barriers currently hindering implementation of the SDG and possible solutions for addressing these;
- connecting the diverse public authorities responsible for implementation and developing their capacity for cooperation, partnership and coordination in an effort to enhance the coherence, transparency, information flow and sharing in implementation of the SDG in 2030;
- Give capacity building training
- Build resilient leadership and proactive approach
- Soft skills for leadership in present world