About the SDGs Model Program : Guardian of the Earth (GEarth) Leadership Fiesta & Award
🌷”𝗚𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵- 𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵” is the largest and longest Global Youth Leadership Activities, Charitable and Award Program that will run from 2023-2030 to achieve SDGs.
🌷𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 of the Program is “𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗘𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆, 𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 & 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻”.
🌷𝗚𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 Summit 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗵. And through the recommendations and declaration selected youth leaders will lead GEarth in their area/state/province/countries. The Program Organizer is 𝗚𝗟𝗧𝗦- 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆.
🌷GEarth is introducing first time in the world “Eco-Guardianship”-the root connection of humam with the Earth and “Life Leadership”-the leadership includes 5 areas of life -Spiritual, Relationship, Educational, Professional and Social. This has created to Ensure Healthy Environment, Human Development, wellness, and Financial Freedom through leadership activities all over the world.
🌷GEarth , a SDGs Leadership Model Program designed by the Founder of Global Law Thinkers Society, Raoman Smita to encourage and engage youth immediately to contribute to achieving SDGs by 2030 and be empowered through financial freedom to lead at the time of world emergency crisis. This is a series of programs to conduct as a model starting in Bangladesh and continuing in different countries to unite the young world. This “GEarth” model helps the nations and its’ people specially youth to contribute in social, economic and environmental sustainability as continuous process.
🌷”Guardian of the Earth (GEarth)” has two program Parts:
- Leadership Activities (Actions)
- GEarth Summit & Award Fiesta (Result)
🌷 Participants Type:
Students, Multi-Professionals, Civil Society, Educational Institutes, Government, Policy Makers, NGOs, Expats, Foreign Delegates and anyone Interested.
🌷 Participants Categories:
- GLTS Leaders I Members I Volunteers
- Delegates – All registered members for GEarth
- Awardees- Who will be selected for award
- Contestants -Who will participate in GEarth Contest activities
🌷GEarth is focused in 8 major issues:
- Restoration of Environment, Environmental Justice and Green Energy
- Life Leadership for resilient leader, proactive citizen and Youth Rights
- Health and Wellness
- Ecofriendly Entrepreneurship, Business and Financial Freedom
- Interfaith, Peace & Cultural Exchange
- Digital Education
- National and International Partnerships
- Recognition of Global Youth Leaders
🌷MISSION & VISION
- Engage 10 million youth nationally and internationally.
- Plant Trees Globally and engage youth for environmental protection and justice.
- To give message for a cleaner, healthier and safer environment.
- Conduct Life Leadership activities and Workshops for healthy nature, positive mindset and increase the role of youth in achieving sustainable development goals by 2030.
- Give a global youth leaders networking platform to ensure international approach about SDGs also connect the thinking of youth with international policy.
- To declare and certified youth leadership to the world for boosting up the SDG implementation policy development
- Give financial freedom to youth through Eco-Entrepreneurship training and platform.
- Transformational planning and programming by promoting integrated strategies, planning and policymaking to maximise the co-benefits between mitigation, adaptation and sustainable development.
- Catalysing climate innovation by investing in new technologies, business models, and practices to establish a proof of concept.
- To engage youth and youth-led organizations to contribute in achieving SDG by 2030.
- To create Global Leadership and partnerships.
- To create bridge between all aged people to work together for building balanced world.
- Further developing information about the SDGs and their role in the execution cycle of SDGs. To give a platform to the youth to exhibit and investigate their yearnings as respect worldwide development.
- To plant trees for reducing global warming and maintain optimal level oxygen density along the species diversity and vegetation diversity
- To provide environment literacy.
- To contribute in zero net emissions and use of green energy.
- To combat climate change and cut off a worldwide temperature alteration to well under 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels and to increase resilience to the adverse impacts of climate change in vulnerable developing countries for ensuring secure sustainable development goals with engagement of youth.
- To create awareness for air, water and sound pollution.
- To recreate, initiate, or accelerate the recovery of Environment that has been disturbed by engaging of Youth
- To promote advance green economic development, improve energy security, improve access to energy, and mitigate climate change.
3. Financial Freedom for Youth
- Introduce Healthy Employability and Green Entrepreneurship and give a platform for youth.
- To create international employability opportunities.
- To create international trade opportunity.
- To achieve financial freedom to end poverty.
- Promote Agriculture, Fisheries, safe food and related Technology based trade that supports SDG.
- To promote Green Energy business.
4. Gender Equity and Social Inclusion:
- To bring gender equity and aware about importance of balanced world.
- To ensure No one leaves behind.
- To give scope, educate about rights and social inclusion of Third Gender and determine the immediate and long-term initiatives to overcome the legal and social barriers involving policy makers and civil society members
- Create awareness, inspire and give scope to physically challenged group.
- To give platform to indigenous people to showcase their needs and ensure rights.
5. Peace, Law and Justice:
- To create scope of diversity, promote Interfaith Harmony and build peace through cultural exchange programs.
- It aims to resolve injustice in nonviolent ways and to transform the structural conditions that generate deadly conflict.
- Awareness and establish youth rights.
- It aims to build societies, institutions, policies and relationships that are better able to sustain peace and justice.
- Strategic Peacebuilding that works over the long run and at all levels of society to establish and sustain relationships among people locally and globally.
- Awareness and legal literacy on cyber bullying and security, legal rights, human rights, animal rights, and environmental Justice.
- Create legal awareness contents for children and prepare them to be active citizen of future.
- Promote awareness building among the justice-seekers, expand the scopes for capacity building training for mediator and legal aid service providers, and introduce sensitization programs for judges and lawyers.
- To identify how people, processes, tools, and techniques related to information communication technology (ICT) can support the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by concerned lead ministries and agencies in countries, including through identifying data and policy gaps.
- Address the discrepancy in the definition and measurement of access to justice.
6. Health & Wellbeing:
- To create awareness for health and wellbeing.
- To give safe space for youth to prevent suicide and inspire them for healthy mind.
- To conduct Fitness, Yoga and wellbeing Programs
- To ensure nutrition to children.
- To develop national development strategies focused on health and well-being;
- To develop national health policies, strategies and plans;
- Strengthening health systems performance;
- Strengthening public health services and functions;
- To design framework for a systematic approach to strengthening governance approaches for health
7. Education and Skill development:
- To develop Life Leadership Module includes Life Coaching, Soft Skills, Environment Literacy, Legal Rights Literacy, Use of IT and Social media Literacy, SDGs, Career Planning and Financial Literacy and conduct workshops.
- To ensure quality education for all through Technology.
- Ensure participation and outcome in countries, in context of global goals for education for all, as well as regional developments
- To improve the quality of teaching by providing training in different areas.
- presenting the country context covering issues with a particular impact on education such as macroeconomic, demographic, sociocultural, and vulnerability analysis.
- To do partnerships and collaborations for high-quality vocational education and training systems that have a strong work-based learning element facilitate young people’s transition to work and can contribute to reducing unemployment and supporting economic development.
- Acquire literacy, numeracy, creativity and communication skills.
8. Travel and Tourism:
- To introduce youth tourism and create diverse travel and learning opportunity through Exchange programs.
- To promote green tourism.
- To build up ideas, concepts and proposals for practical and implementable programs which enhance understanding among people, familiarize us about advanced Green Technologies & Innovations in Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
- To explore the comprehensive understanding of the sustainable Tourism.
- To gather researchers at one place to pool the noble ideas and to share new strategies to support develop and foster Green Tourism
- To educate students into cultural values of the society as well as give them motivation and a sense of well-being & travel and tourism industry.
- To collect charity fund to feed poor children and ensure their nutrition.
- To collect funds for tree plantation.
- To collect fund for Building GLTS Center of Leadership and empower the world.
- To carry out its principal purpose of developing water safety initiatives through research, activities, campaigns, supportive educational resources for delivery to the community;
- Donate winter clothes, foods so that poor people can get their immediate needs.
- Conduct auctions for collecting funds for charity purposes.
10. Science & Technology:
- Satellite making training and launch
- Create easy access to information on science, space and technology and grow interest among young generations to get creative and scientific minds.
- To train youth about how to stay safe in the digital world.
- Aware about healthy use of ICT and Safe Internet.
- Aware about healthy use of science and space for humanity.
11. Motivation and Award:
- To give award and recognition to people who set example for others and who are already contributing for world and humanity an inspire others.
- To publish books to educate on environment literacy, interfaith harmony, finance literacy, Legal Rights and SDG specially for children and general public.
- To publish program outcome, recommendations and opinion Report.
13. Workshops and Awareness program:
- To organize workshops and awareness programs on above topics based on necessity of the institution/area/group of people.
🌷ACTIVITIES SUMMARY LIST
17 Hybrid Leadership Activities:
1. World Record
- Green-Human-Wall, human chain will be made in 64 Districts of Bangladesh and Globally at a time.
- In other countries we will set record according to the country we select for GEarth.
2. GEarth Summit 2023 I World Leadership Fiesta & Award
GLTS will organize GEarth Summit under GEarth in the end of the Year. A 3 days leadership festival and Award Program that sum up all the activities in a country and show commitment on the GEarth Yearly Theme. Winners in activities and Nominated/Applied Delegates will get award and recognitions. Minimum 10 Awardees from Around the World will be selected for GEarth Award.
3. Youth Congress [Global & National]
Youth Congress will be held through national and international youth participation for SDG actions, present world crisis, suggestions, recommendations, opinion, actions and commitment for new world. We make sure youth participation and contribution along with civil society, experts, governments, ambassadors and anyone interested to take part in SDGs actions. And bring experts and youth under a platform for panel discussion and find solutions. All registered members will be Delegates and will win “GEarth SDG Leadership Award” and take part in GEarth SDGs Actions for 2030 mission.
4. Eco Campaign Tree Plantation:
“Green War, Green Freedom” under the theme will run tree plantation campaign to plant Ten (10) million all over the world for climate action.
5. Peace Cultural Show and Charity Concert
Organize Cultural exchange program and concert for Peace, promote Interfaith harmony and fundraise for tree plantation.
6. Mascot and Sign Language for GEarth
- Design the Mascot “Tree Girl & Bobo Bee”. These mascots will Carry the message of saving the Earth and related topics of GEarth.
- A sign of shed will be showed to create mass support for GEarth.
7. Positive Music Contest (Online) and Album Release
Lyrics and song composition for world issues and theme song will be called for contest. Winners song will be released as album.
8. Environment Rally Contest
A rally contest on “Green War, Green Freedom” and “Blue War, Blue Freedom”, for Environment and River Justice highlighting of saving rivers, stop water, soil, sound and air pollution, movement for green development and stop climate change. Any group/countries may participate in this contest.
9. Photo Contest (Online)
#Welogy I A movement for Balanced World
- #HePlusShe Unity Challenge for Gender Equity Photo Contest
- #3rdGenger Empowerment Challenge for Rights and Inclusion
- #Specialability Talent Challenge forRights and Awareness
- #Indigenous Power Challenge for Citizen Rights
10. Video Contest (Online)
#SDGMyLeadership Global Goals Challenge, Actions for Sustainable World
11. Green Trade Fair Contest
A trade fair contest for green economy, green tourism, entrepreneurship and international employability and business opportunities. Trade owners and Entrepreneurs take stalls and showcase their business and ideas. Best trade/idea will win contest.
12. Workshops and Awareness Programs:
Workshops on Life leadership Module for-
- Students of School/College/Universities
- Third Gender Empowerment
- Physically Challenged Group Empowerment
- Indigenous Empowerment
13. GLTS TV Show:
“GEarth” Hybrid Panel Discussion Topics will cover:
- SDG by 2030 and youth participation
- Environmental Justice and Climate Action
- Employability & Financial Freedom
- Interfaith Harmony for Peace
- Legal Rights and Justice
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Safe Food
- Safe Science and Technology
- Reformation of Education
- Health, Fitness and Wellbeing
- Global Youth Leadership and Politics
- Green Tourism for Green Ecology
- Entrepreneur and International Trade
- Gender Equity and Social Inclusion
To feed poor children that ensure their nutrition and tree plantation for restoring green world,
- Crowd Fundraising
15. Happiness Play Ground:
- Organize a gaming zone to boost Happiness habit.
- Organize Yoga Session.
- Organize Zumba Session
- Publish books to educate on environment literacy, interfaith harmony, finance literacy, Legal Rights and SDG specially for children and general public.
- Publish program outcome, recommendations and opinion Report.
- Declare the next destination to apply the Model GEarth and Recommendations.
🌷TARGET PEOPLE AND BENEFICIARIES:
- Age Group: Open for all age but specially focused for age group 7-45
- Gender and Social Inclusion Based: Women, Third Gender and Physically challenged people.
1)This project will accelerate the activities of the government projects based on SDG achievement by 2030.
2)Will create a developed and empowered young generation.
3)Will create active citizens and proactive leaders.
4)Create a bridge among all ages for building a better country.
- Other beneficiaries: Multi-professionals, Organizations, Educational institutions, companies and other institutions.
🌷TENURE AND REGION:
Initially GEarth Project will run from 2023-2030. In 2030 a report will be published and based on findings this will run in broader way.
The 1st Model will Apply in 64 districts of Bangladesh. The program will start from 2023 and on December in Dhaka the GEarth Summit will take place. End of Program a report will publish and based on findings Bangladesh will continue the program under the name of GEarth in 64 districts separately broader way and events will take place.
After successful Bangladesh program, every year the model and event will apply in different countries. Pipeline Countries are- India, Nepal, Pakistan, Malaysia, Maldives, Thailand, Turkey, Dubai, London, USA, Switzerland, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Russia and other countries.