#SDGMyLeadership Challenge: Actions for Sustainable World
The Global Law Thinkers Society (GLTS) has come up with the “#SDGMyLeadership Challenge: Actions for Sustainable World” Video Contest aimed at the engagement of 10 million Global youth to play a key role to achieve sustainable goals by 2030 and build a sustainable world.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, were adopted by the United Nations in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that by 2030 all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
The youth of today are leaders of tomorrow and drive innovation and change in the world. Young people of the world hold the greatest potential to fulfill sustainable development goals, by pushing for sustainability in the political, social, economic, and scientific arenas. They are representatives of sustainability today and future, amongst their peers and local communities. The youth of the world today represent diversity and youth engagement will be a great support to achieving Sustainable Development. We need to use their potential for a sustainable world.
- To engage 10 million youth to contribute to achieving SDG by 2030 through Global Leadership.
- Encourage youth and youth-led organizations to engage in achieving global goals.
- Accelerate the SDG activities and ensure participation at the individual level.
- To empower young people with the knowledge of their rights and to develop leadership skills, they can drive change in their communities and countries.
- To educate them about sustainable development and integrate it into education at both primary and higher education levels.
Rules for participating in the challenge:
- PARTICIPANT CRITERIA: Any individual/group/organization working for SDG can participate in this video contest.
- CONTEST TOPIC: You can choose any of the sustainable development goal/s (SDGs) out of 17 [GOAL 1: No Poverty, GOAL 2: Zero Hunger, GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being, GOAL 4: Quality Education, GOAL 5: Gender Equality, GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation, GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy, GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth, GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure, GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality, GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities, GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production, GOAL 13: Climate Action, GOAL 14: Life Below Water, GOAL 15: Life on Land, GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions, GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal]
- MAKE VIDEO: Showcase your activities through a video.
- VIDEO MAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Video must be vertical in the frame. Showcase one or many activities that proves your contribution to the Particular SDG goal/s. Mention in the video about the SDG goals you are working on. Speak about the change you want to see after 2030.
- 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 FB GROUP: Post and share the video in this group www.facebook.com/groups/globallawthinkers and use the Challenge hashtags: #Myleadership SDG Challenge, #Myleadership_sdg #GLTSvideochallenge #GEarth_sdg_videochallenge, #sdg #globalgoals #10millionyouth4sdg #sdgactions #globalgoals #GLTS #GlobalLawThinkersSociety #TogetherBuildBetterWorld #
- Must Fill Up the full FORM
- SUBMIT APPLICATION PROCESS FEE: USD 15 I BDT 1050, One can submit as many as you want but have to pay the application fee for each submission. 💥𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗗💥: [Non-refundable in any circumstances after payment is received]: ★𝗕𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵: +8801755991488, +8801978922279, ★𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: United Commercial Bank Ltd. (UCBL), A/C Name: Global Law Thinkers Society, A/C number: 0832101000020437. If you need alternative support please contact : John, +8801978922279.
- INTERVIEW: Approved Applicants will be called for Interview
- VOTE: Invite your friends to vote (like and comment) for the Picture. Invite and encourage others to participate in the challenge.
- SCHOLARSHIP: Available [GEARTH is a charitable, self-fund and donation-based program, all fund is collected as donation to run the GEarth Program & Project. All collected Fund/donations will be spent for GEarth purposes only ]
Selection & Award Opportunity:
- Winners will be selected based on the content Submission, public Vote, and interviews, selection procedure by the Global Law Thinkers Society (GLTS) Judges Panel.
- Winners will receive an exciting prize from the Global Law Thinkers Society (GLTS) and a golden opportunity to participate in the ” Guardians of the Earth : World Leadership Fiesta and Awards-2022″ program.
Hotline: +8801755991488, WhatsApp: +9779823421715